New Hampshire Resident Wins #My7WorldWonders Contest
Courtesy: Mia Taylor | News Source: travelpulse.com
A New Hampshire resident is about to embark on a seven world wonders journey that will involve cycling through Croatia, exploring ancient Greece, walking Italy’s Amalfi Coast, and cruising the Nile in Egypt, among many other highlights.
The lucky individual participating in this unforgettable journey is Bob Blair, the North American winner of Exodus Travels’ recent #My7WorldWonders contest.
Launched in October, the contest called upon travelers from around the globe to identify the seven wonders on their personal travel bucket lists.
More than 50,000 people participated for a chance to win a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to see the seven wonders on their personal list for free with Exodus Travels. Entries came from across the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Australia, and New Zealand. Winners were selected from each continent.
“Two years ago, Exodus helped my wife and I map out an unforgettable around the world trip with four different tours in South America, Southeast Asia, and Africa,” said Blair, the North American winner. “I am very excited to win the contest and to travel with Exodus again…Nice to know our travel schedule for the next seven years is taken care of by a tour operator we already hold in high regard for their knowledgeable guides and small group experiences.”
The contest also revealed the world wonders that are most sought-after by adventure-seekers, said Exodus Travels. The most popular destinations among those with wanderlust include:
1. Walking the Great Wall (Great Wall of China)
2. Cycling the Dalmation Coast (Dalmatian Coast & Dubrovnik)
3. Natural Highlights of Costa Rica (Monteverde Cloud Forest)
4. Highlights of Madagascar (Lemur Safari)
5. Easter Island (Easter Island / Rapa Nui)
6. The Inca Trail (Machu Picchu)
7. Andes to Amazon (Amazon Rainforest)
8. Patagonia Highlights (Patagonia)
9. Canadian Rocky Wilderness Walk
10. Cycling Mexico (Chichen Itza)
11. Galapagos Islands
12. Cambodia Adventure (Angkor Wat)